NINJA Brawl NINJA Brawl

It was Ok

It was alright but the gameplay was so slow that I gave up in a second, also the running animation was really - just annoying to look at. If you up'd the running speed and made the movements like CC then it woul be far more EPIC.

Warfare 1944 Warfare 1944

Good

This game was pretty good but it lacked a lot of things like tanks and air support for the Allies.

Deliver That Fulp Deliver That Fulp

I didn't enjoy it.

I didn't enjoy it, I found it too challenging, how am I supposed to know to put verbs in front of all the nouns, or should I use pronouns, what about adverbs? There is to many words in the human language to simplify to the words used in this game, I just feel it should be a bit more obvious; at least at doing the first couple of steps.

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

Good

This Thing-Thing looks really good but it lags so much I can't even play it, can you make it downloadable like the Madness Combat game? (btw I put it on Low Quality and turned off all the effects and stuff

RhythmWorld RhythmWorld

Holy Shit

This is such an amazing concept, congratz to you sir, you have truly out done yourself, I can't possibly understand the code of this masterpiece.

Warfare: 1917 Warfare: 1917

Insanly Fun

Con-Artists own. Dude you rule, great graphics great gameplay.

Madness Regent Madness Regent

Not bad

It was alright, but I was expecting more. I love the artowrk though; a little less serious and a little cartoony.

Z-Rox Z-Rox

I liked it...

I didn't really like the game, but I liked the concept. The game itself is just too vague.

Scope: First Clock Scope: First Clock

Lol

That was just like the original with 100% more clocks!

Scope: First Blood Scope: First Blood

Awesome

One of the best sniper games, you need to be resourceful and most other games don't have that.