Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

Hilarious

One of the funniets things i've seen in a while

Left 4 Dead Epic Left 4 Dead Epic

Sweet!

Very clever, especially for a first submission.

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

Lawl

That was really funny except Stampers was disgusting - yet slightly funny,
7/10 (but I'll add one more for Johnny Utah's homo joke).

NINJA Brawl NINJA Brawl

It was Ok

It was alright but the gameplay was so slow that I gave up in a second, also the running animation was really - just annoying to look at. If you up'd the running speed and made the movements like CC then it woul be far more EPIC.

Warfare 1944 Warfare 1944

Good

This game was pretty good but it lacked a lot of things like tanks and air support for the Allies.

Deliver That Fulp Deliver That Fulp

I didn't enjoy it.

I didn't enjoy it, I found it too challenging, how am I supposed to know to put verbs in front of all the nouns, or should I use pronouns, what about adverbs? There is to many words in the human language to simplify to the words used in this game, I just feel it should be a bit more obvious; at least at doing the first couple of steps.

Edge of Faith Edge of Faith

Sounds just like Mirror's Edge!

Sounds just like Mirror's Edge, it has the feel and action just like in the game WAY TO GO!

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Japan ParagonX9 - Chaoz Japan

Awesome!

This is my favorite song in Castle Crashers!

Living in a Dream Living in a Dream

It's alright

It's pretty good, but there's no "texture" to it, if you know what I mean. The flow of something different; it's mostly a repeated pattern.

hagaya responds:

I know what you mean, cuz I was originally going to add vocals, but thats the point. Things like my song have repeated patterns are usually beasted up with vocals. Trust me, I'm including them in my next song. And it won't need them to kick ass!